These New Testament binder dividers and study pages are perfect to help seminary teachers and students keep all of their valuable notes organized and easy to find! They are easy to make and can become a priceless resource as you seek to learn the New Testament throughout the year, and for years to come.
(Note: Illustrated doctrinal mastery passage posters and cards are in the works).
This is also included in the Binder Combo Kit with Binder Dividers for every Doctrinal Mastery Topic HERE.
Included in this printable kit are all of the following:
– New Testament Binder Divider: This first binder divider page contains words and descriptions that every student needs to know. Words like “pharisee”, “Sanhedrin”, etc. Behind this divider you could include quizzes, quotes about the New Testament, maps, etc.
– Divider pages for each book in the New Testament. These 11 binder pages contain facts and tips about each New Testament book. These tips give great insights into the author and purpose behind each book. Also included are highlights for every chapter in the New Testament. So if you are looking for a specific parable in Matthew, you can flip to the binder page for Matthew and then scan through the chapters until you find it. Super useful for a teacher or student! It is also a great way to pick up on themes – especially in the epistles.
– Two-sided glue-on tabs. Just cut, fold, and glue, and you will have tabs on your dividers to make your notes really easy to find.
– Chapter study templates. These study pages will help you study and record what you learn and can be used in any chapter in the scriptures. There is a variety of options for you, pick your favorite or use them all with different chapters. These are also great for classroom use. A teacher can just write in the chapter and verses and then the students can fill in their own pages and then put them in their own binders!
– Suggested uses for personal and classroom use are also included.
After you have put your binder together, it becomes a wonderful tool to keep all of your teaching ideas organized. Whenever you get a good teaching idea, you can simply flip to If you come across a good quote, General Conference talk, or story about one of scriptures, you can add it to that part of your binder. So easy and so useful!
To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
To print and give the book (on paper) to others
This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
Do not change this file in any way.
Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
*Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.