Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Prayers Are Answered in the Best Way” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 18), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Prayers Are Answered in the Best Way”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Prayers Are Answered in the Best Way”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity (Interactive Story): Use these helpful printables to go along with the story about Meredith (found in the lesson manual). This is a great way to introduce the lesson topic! After you have shared the story, have the children flip over the star cutouts to reveal the discussion questions about the story!
- Scripture Sequence Cards Cards: Use these helpful printables as you teach the Primary children from the scriptures! These illustrations can be used to help young children with comprehension! Use the scripture sequence cards as you teach about the story of Zacharias and Elisabeth
- Story Stick (John A. Widtsoe’s Prayer): Children love listening to stories! Use the illustrations as you tell the story about John A. Widtsoe from the lesson manual.
- Prayer Diagram: The children will add pictures to the “prayer diagram” as they learn how they can receive answers to their prayers!
- “Which Came First?” Teaching Activity: This activity was designed to go along with the “Prayer Diagram” (see previous description). The children will work as a class or in groups to list the stories of prayer in the correct order.
- Prayers Are Answered in The Best Way (Enrichment Activity): Use these printables to go along with “Enrichment Activity #1” found in the lesson manual. The children will take turns pretending to be parents and deciding what is best for their children.
- Story and Discussion Posters: Use this lesson kit’s story posters as you share the story of Michael from the lesson manual.
- Coloring Pages: If you have time at the end of your lesson, print off a coloring page for each child. We have included both a girl version and boy version of this coloring page. Have the children draw inside each thought bubble something they could pray about.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 18 (“Prayers Are Answered in the Best Way”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.