Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Jesus Christ Is The Good Shepherd” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 23), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Jesus Christ Is The Good Shepherd”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Jesus Christ Is The Good Shepherd”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “Build a Shepherd”: Use this paper doll activity to teach the Primary children about the work of a Shepherd!
- Primary Story Sticks: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these story illustrations to go along with the story about Carrie, Jimmy, and the lost sheep from the lesson manual
- Acting Props:Use these fun, printable props to go along with the “Dramatization Activity” found in the lesson manual.
- Scripture Cards (The Good Shepherd): Use this great activity as you engage your class in the stories from the scriptures! The children will read Luke 15:4-6 and learn about a shepherd and his lost sheep.
- “We Are His Sheep” Interactive Activity:Use this activity to teach the Primary children that Jesus Christ is the good shepherd and we are His lambs.
- Service Activity: Help the Primary children understand that they can follow the example of Jesus Christ and be a good shepherd to others.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 23 (“Jesus Christ is the Good Shepherd”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.