Why are Temple Ordinances Important? Lesson Helps July July Young Women
This 22 page study and teaching package helps you and those you are teaching answer the question, “Why are temple ordinances important?”. This printable package focuses temple ordinances, what they are, why we need them, and how the Young Women Values help prepare us to receive temple ordinances!
Our learning activities are expertly designed to help those you are teaching learn the doctrine for themselves. There are hours worth of study and teaching in this package – just pick the ones that work for you.
In this package are beautiful prints, study sheets, learning and teaching activities, a bookmark, and study sheets to help fulfill Personal Progress Virtue Experience #3.
You can find this package HERE.
It is also available in our July Young Women Combo Package with all six lessons HERE.
This month we have some free social media images for you! All of them match the teaching package too.
Why are Temple Ordinances Important? Lesson Helps July Young Women
These can be used in any of the following ways:
- Post on social media to your youth to help get them more prepared, excited, and thinking about the lesson.
- Use their answers in your lesson (they will be more likely to respond to future social media questions if you do this).
- Ask them to post the question on their personal social media accounts and gather answers themselves (plus they are sharing the Gospel online!).
- Text or email the picture to your youth and tell them that you are gathering answers for your lesson and ask them to respond.
- Use as a follow-up to your lesson. Post the images that will help reinforce what they learned in class.
- Use to help involve and teach young women who were not at the lesson on Sunday.
- You can encourage the young women to comment and participate on social media by telling them that every time they comment you will enter their name into a drawing, and then you will draw out one name and they will get a treat.
- Right click on picture, save to your computer or phone.
- Email it to yourself if you need to transfer the image from your computer to your phone. Then open on your phone and save the images to your phone.
- Post on social media.
Here are some pictures you can choose from:
- You could ask the young women to fill in the rest of this sentence and then use their answers in class.
(Answer: Temple Ordinances)