This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the February 2018 Primary theme, “The earth was created for Heavenly Father’s children.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for February 2018 – Week 3. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “I Have Been Sent to Earth to Gain a Body and to be Tested.”
This teaching package is over 25 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “We Came to Earth to Gain a Body” – Use these helpful illustrations as you briefly review
with the Primary children that Heavenly Father planned for us each to have a physical body.
- Spinner Activity – These printables are designed to go along with the activity suggested in the lesson manual. We have made it easy for you to assemble this great teaching idea! Simply print, cut, and play with your Primary!
- “Build a Body” Primary Game – Here is another fun game to teach the Primary children about our bodies. It is designed for all ages! Use this activity to help them understand that one reason we came to earth was to see if we will use our bodies to obey Heavenly Father’s teachings.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “I Have Been Sent to Earth to Gain a Body and to be Tested.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- “I Have Been Sent to Earth to Gain a Body and to be Tested” Coloring Page
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “I Have Been Sent to Earth to Gain a Body and to be Tested”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC