2021 Young Women Ministering Kit
*NOTE: This kit is also included in our 2021 Youth Theme Combo Package seen HERE.
This printable young women ministering kit has ten different items to help you minister to the young women, and to help them minister to each other. These ten items are:
1. “This is Ministering” Discussion / Activity (Helps the young women understand why ministering is important and come up with specific ideas).
2. “All About Your Daughter” Questionnaire (Parents fill this out to give the leaders insightful information about each young woman and how to minister to her in an individual way).
3. “Young Women Profiles” (Interview-style questionnaire for a leader to use with each young woman. Record the valuable information you learn and add to it throughout the year).
4. “All About You” (Getting to know you questionnaire to be filled in by each young woman. Includes many favorite things you can use to minister to her in the future).
5. Tags (Use these to drop off a treat or small gift to individual young women)
6. “You are Loved” Kit (Use this kit to show a young woman that you love her! Can be used for a variety of reasons. Includes a heart-attack kit where young women will write kind and uplifting notes, and also includes a banner).
7. “Happy Birthday” Kit (Includes a “card” where the young women will write uplifting things that will truly minister to each young women when it is their birthday. Also includes birthday tag and a list of birthday gift ideas).
8. “Welcome” Kit (Can be used with new young women who are turning 12, or for a new move-in. Includes a banner, an editable document where you can give them valuable information, and welcome tags).
9. Clipboard Monthly Updates (Pass this around each month to be kept up to date on the important events that are happening in the lives of each young woman).
10. Postcards (Great for those who are having to social distance! Send a postcard to the young women in your ward to let them know that you are thinking about them!)
* This kit comes as a .zip file download. If you need help opening a .zip file, please reference our FAQ #11.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.