SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 3 Lessons 17-20 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Heavenly Father Helps Us When We Pray” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 19), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is 20 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print – “Heavenly Father Helps Us When We Pray”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Heavenly Father Helps Us When We Pray”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Draw and Learn Activity: The Primary children will learn from the scriptures with this great learning activity! Have them read and draw about Lehi’s family journeying to the Promised Land!
- Illustrated Stories About Prayer: Children love listening to stories! Use these custom illustrations as you teach about the stories of prayer found in the lesson manual. (Mary prays for brother and Jamie find his lost lamb). See more details on how to use these illustrations inside the lesson kit!
- “Prayer Pass and Share”: Have the Primary children share their experiences with prayer using this interactive activity!
- Weekly Prayer Chart: This is a great handout to send home with your Primary class!
- Prayer Activity Journal: These activity books are a wonderful way for your Primary class to record their feelings about prayer! See more details inside the lesson kit!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 19, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.