SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 3 Lessons 21-24 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “The Atonement of Jesus Christ” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 22), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “The Atonement of Jesus Christ”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “The Atonement of Jesus Christ”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Steps of Repentance Teaching Word Strips: Use these word strips as you review the steps of repentance with your Primary class.
- “Sins Weigh Can Weigh Us Down” – Object Lesson about the Atonement: This is a great activity to teach about repentance and the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Use this great object lesson to help the Primary children understand that people can repent of wrong choices.
- Alma the Younger: Road to Repentance: Use this activity to teach about the story of Alma the Younger. Add circle illustrations to the “road map” as you retell the story of Alma’s repentance and conversion.
- Article of Faith #3 Teaching Ideas: These helpful printables are designed to help your class memorize the 3rd Article of Faith. Included are definition word strips and illustrations to help explain words or concepts the children might not understand.
- The Atonement: “Special Message”: Use these printables to go along with Enrichment Activity #2 found in the lesson manual!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 22, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.