Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “The Holy Ghost Can Help Us” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 26), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “The Holy Ghost Can Help Us”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “The Holy Ghost Can Help Us”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Intro Analogy: Use this great analogy to help explain the importance of the Holy Ghost.
- Lesson Topic Headers: Display these display headers throughout your lesson as you discuss each of the topics from the manual.
- Scripture Activity: Display this fun poster as you read Doctrine and Covenants 8:2 with your class. We have also included a fill-in-the-blank version of the scripture.
- “The Holy Ghost Prompts Us” Illustrated Story: These beautiful illustrations are designed to compliment the story from the lesson manual. Add the illustrations to the poster as you tell this powerful message about the Holy Ghost.
- “The Holy Ghost Can Help Us” Train Building Activity: Use this fun game to help your class review!
- “The Holy Ghost Can Help Us” Story Posters: We have created some great visuals to go along with some of the stories found in the lesson manual (Karolina saves Erik, Anita chooses to be modest, George goes to church, and young Bruce R. McConkie is saved by his father).
- Primary Games – The Holy Ghost Trivia Game: Your class will love this fun review game!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 26, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.