This week your family will learn about Doctrine and Covenants 64-66. (June 14-20)
Some things you will learn about this week are:
– A revelation to Ezra Booth, Isaac Morley, and Edward Partridge
– “A Great Work”
– A revelation to William E. McLellin
This printable kit is packed with options for you and your entire family! There are study and teaching helps for every age, including helps to dive into the scriptures, fun activities, church history stories, and lots more!
* Each weekly kit coincides with the Come, Follow Me schedule.
Here are some things in this kit – you get it all and can print the things that will help you the most.
Doctrine and Covenants 64-66 for ADULTS
- STUDY PAGES. Written by experienced and professional religion teachers. These will help you understand the background of the section(s) and teach your family with confidence. This is the most valuable thing in our kits. Great for teens too. Just give your teen the study pages, and on the top of each page write the day of the week you would like to discuss them together.
- Note pages
- Art prints
Doctrine and Covenants 64-66 for TEENS (Lots of options because teens do best with variety. You will be able to choose your favorite things).
- An Illustrated infographic that teaches the background to this section.
- Printable scripture stickers
- D&C 64 scripture study page
- NEW: Table Poster about FORGIVENESS. Just set this out and let your teen study it on their own. These posters contain scriptures, quotes, links to talks and videos, discussion questions, and more.
- NEW: Teen Chat. Discussion questions, background story, application stories, illustrations, etc. about spiritual gifts.
- A weekly goal page (to help them make and keep their goals in the Children and Youth program)
Doctrine and Covenants 64-66 for CHILDREN AGES 7-12
- Illustrated stories that teach the background and principle doctrines in this section.
- Scripture Study and Marking Guide.
- “Don’t Catchthe Snake!” Fun family game
- Forgiveness Table Poster for kids.
Doctrine and Covenants 64-66 for CHILDREN AGES 2-6
- Illustrated Stories
- Forgiveness Busy Book Page
- Coloring pages
BONUS MATERIAL (For families who want more)
As a bonus, there are 5 areas of focus each week:
- A scripture study skill
- A person or place
- A doctrine or principle
- A fact about the 1800s (Planting a garden)
- A scripture of the week
Each week this kit will have 5 printable index cards (they print back-to-back). Each card will teach them one thing from the five areas of focus. Then you can keep a card box and file the cards each week and build their personal database.
Subscribe monthly and save!! Click HERE to learn more!
To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing this file)
To print and give your prints (on paper) to others
This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
Do not change this file in any way.
Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
Group accounts and sharing passwords is prohibited.
*Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.