“How Do the Roles of Men and Women Complement Each Other in Families?” Printable teaching helps for August Young Women or Men Come Follow Me lesson.
New and Improved! This lesson has been completely redesigned. See below for a complete list of what is included in this kit.
This August “Come Follow Me” Young Women lesson kit comes with seven amazing learning activities to choose from which helps you teach your LDS young women, or family to answer the question, “How Do the Roles of Men and Women Complement Each Other in Families?“. You will be able to choose the best activities to fit the needs of your group, and then use as suggested or adapt as you see fit.
This is a printable PDF which will be available on your account on this site immediately after purchase, then just download to your computer and print!
This package is also included in our AUGUST COMBO package HERE.
Included in this lesson are the following:
1. LESSON TOPIC PRINT: This page can be displayed throughout the lesson to help those you are teaching reflect upon the question and lesson topic.
2. INTRO ACTIVITY: What do these things have in common?
3. SCRITURE CARDS ACTIVITY
4. QUOTES ACTIVITY
5. FAMILY PROCLAMATION PARAGRAPH #7 ACTIVITY
6. D&C 25 ACTIVITY
7. “PLAN TO ACT” NIGHTSTAND REMINDER. A member of the class presidency uses the questions on these cards to encourage the young women to act on what they have learned. Then the young women can take the cards home and stand them on their nightstand as a daily reminder. On the back is a journaling calendar where the young women can record specific things they did throughout the week as they acted on what they learned.
8. “SWEET AND SALTY” HANDOUT TAG
9. TEACHING SUGGESTIONS: This package comes with detailed suggestions for how to use each page we provide for you.
To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
To print and give the book (on paper) to others
This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
Do not change this file in any way.
Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
*Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.