The theme for this Young Women in Excellence kit is, “iShine”.
This modern pack is designed to help you spotlight some of the “shining” accomplishments and talents of the young women in your ward.
* This comes as an easy-to-use ZIP file. The folders are then well organized so you can easily find what you need on your own computer.
- Planning Tips and Ideas: As stated in the LDS Handbook 2, the main objective of Young Women in Excellence is to, “… recognize young women for the good things they are doing and celebrate Personal Progress.” In other words, we should be showcasing the excellence of our young women. What you do in planning and during the event can really have an impact. We have included several tips and suggestions to help you plan a meaningful program centered on the accomplishments of the Young Women in your ward.
- Planning Checklist: This editable checklist has EVERYTHING you need to stay organized as your plan your Young Women in Excellence.
- Supply and Budget Sheet: This editable sheet will help you track your budget and make a list of needed supplies.
- Editable Invitations: These PDF invitations come with four invites per page. To use, simply type in your event information on the editable text fields (using Adobe Reader) and print!
- Editable Program Cover
- “Our Young Women are Sweet” Theme Poster: We have included various sizes and formats of this darling poster for your convenience.
- JPEG: (8×10 inches, 16×20 inches, and 20×30 inches)
- PDF: (8.5×11 inches, 11×17 inches, 17 x 22 inches – 4 pieces of paper taped together)
- Welcome Poster: Print off this darling sign as an easy way to welcome your guests to your Young Women in Excellence event! You can either tape the sign to an entrance wall/door, a chalkboard, or hang it on a table. * Please note this poster prints onto three sheets (25.5 x 11 inches)
- Additional Decorative Prints: As an added bonus, we have included three additional posters to help your decorate for your event.
- Cupcake Toppers: Using a 2” circle punch, (or scissors) cut these out cupcake toppers. These toppers can also be used as decoration on popcorn boxes from your local party store, favor tags, or even as fun and simple accent sprinkled on the table.
- Decorative Squares: Use these cute embellishments as an easy way to add decoration to your Young Women in Excellence event! These decorative squares can be hung on paper clips, used as tags, scattered on tables, etc.
- Straw Flags
- Water Bottle Wraps
- Refreshment Food Tents
- “Our Young Women are Sweet” Photo Mats: Add some personalized decorations to your Young Women in Excellence event with these fun photo mats! These photo mats are another wonderful way to highlight the “sweet” young women in your ward! Place pictures of your young women on the photo mats and display them throughout the room, on tables, etc.
- Young Women Class Flags
- Mini Spotlight Posters: These mini spotlight posters are the perfect way to highlight your young women. We have included four mini posters per page with different topics the girls can choose. These posters are a great way to create a meaningful spotlight table. Have the young women place photos, objects, etc. around the mini posters to show off their accomplishments!
- Young Women Spotlight Pages: These fun young women spotlight pages are a fantastic way to highlight the girls in your ward! The idea is that each young woman will highlight one of their accomplishments from personal progress. At your event, display these pages for parents, leaders, and other young women to read and enjoy!
- Young Women Value Headers
- Our Young Women Are Sweet Banner (approximately 60 inches wide)
- Photo Booth Props: Use these fun photo props for some unforgettable pictures! Print, cut, then tape them onto a thin dowel or skewer for easy use.
- Giant Photo Booth Frame: Your young women will love posing with this giant photo booth frame! We have included various sizes and formats of this darling poster for your convenience.
- JPEG: (18×24 inches, 20×30 inches, and 24×36 inches)
- PDF: (17 x 22 inches – 4 pieces of paper taped together)
- Treat Bag Toppers
- Candy Bar Wrappers
- Gift Tags
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your ward’s young women presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with YOU ward/branch presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.