Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Always Tell the Truth” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 34), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Always Tell the Truth”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Always Tell the Truth”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Storytelling Cutouts (We Can Tell the Truth): Use these printables to go along with the “Attention Activity” found in the lesson manual! As you share the story about Ann-Marie, display the illustrations!
- Fill-In-The-Blank Activity: Use this simple activity to help remind the Primary children that part of the thirteenth article of faith says, “We believe in being honest [and] true.”
- Scripture Bookmark: This bookmark is a great way to teach the children about the scripture story found in Mark 14:53-65! Use the instructions on the bookmark as you teach the children.
- “Honest vs. Dishonest” Teaching Activity: Get the children involved in the lesson with this meaningful teaching idea! Use this activity to help illustrate the difference between being honest and dishonest.
- Illustrated Story from Manual: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these helpful illustrations to go along with the story about JoAnne learning to tell the truth (from the lesson manual)!
- “To Tell the Truth” Spinner Game: the end of your lesson, you could play this fun game with the children! This activity is a great way to help the children in your class review this important lesson.
- Coloring Page: If you have extra time at the end of your lesson, give the children an opportunity to color this coloring page!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 34 (Always Tell the Truth”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.