SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 2 Lessons 5-8 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “The Birth of Jesus Christ Brought Joy to the Earth” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 7), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is 30 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “The Birth of Jesus Christ Brought Joy to the Earth”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “The Birth of Jesus Christ Brought Joy to the Earth”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity: This idea is designed to go along with the “Attention Activity”
found in the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 7 – The Birth of Jesus Christ Brought Joy to the Earth). It is a great way to start your lesson and grab the attention of the children.
- “Birthdays are Special” Activity: This activity idea was inspired by the lesson manual. Use this idea to help the children understand that their births were joyful and exciting events!
- Imagination Teaching Idea: Use this powerful imagination activity as you teach. The children will pretend that they lived a long time ago and were present at the birth of the Savior.
- Storytelling Puppets (The Nativity): Use this activity to help those you are teaching take a closer look at the story of the nativity!
- Gifts for Christ: Use this meaningful activity to help teach the Primary children that the greatest “birthday gift” we can give Christ is following His example.
- “I Am Like a Star Shining Brightly” Teaching Idea: Teach the Primary children that they can shine like the star that was present at the birth of Jesus Christ!
- Primary Challenge Handout: Remind your class that they can shine brightly as they follow Jesus Christ. Send home this challenge with your Primary class. As the children complete one of the tasks on the challenge sheet, have them color the star!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 7 (“The Birth of Jesus Christ Brought Joy to the Earth”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.