“Spiritual and Temporal Self-Reliance” Come Follow Me Lesson Helps.
This kit was designed to be appropriate to teach the young women or young men.
This“Come Follow Me” lesson kit comes with amazing lesson helps to choose from which helps you teach your young women, or family to answer the question, “What does it mean to be self-reliant?“. You will be able to choose the best activities to fit the needs of your group, and then use as suggested or adapt as you see fit.
This is a printable PDF which will be available on your account on this site immediately after purchase, then just download to your computer and print!
This package is also included in our COMBO package for “Spiritual and Temporal Self-Reliance” HERE.
Included in this lesson are the following (there is more than you need so you can choose what will best fit your needs):
1. LESSON TOPIC PRINT: This page can be displayed throughout the lesson to help those you are teaching reflect upon the question and lesson topic.
2. PART 1: COUNSEL TOGETHER AND SHARE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: In the Come Follow Me Curriculum a class presidency member should lead a 5 to 10 minute discussion at the start of class. This guide can help them succesfully lead that discussion.
3. INTRO ACTIVITY
4. FOR THE STRENGTH OF YOUTH / TRUE TO THE FAITH ACTIVITY
5. PARABLES STUDY (PARABLE OF THE 10 VIRGINS & PARABLE OF THE TALENTS) – With questions and tips for a great study experience.
6. D&C 58 STUDY ACTIVITY – They will study D&C 58:26-28 and learn some scripture study tips to help them be more self-reliant in their personal gospel learning
7. QUOTE PAGE
8. HANDBOOK 2 ACTIVITY
9. SCRIPTURE POSTERS
10. YOUNG WOMEN MUTUAL ACTIVITY BRAINSTORMING
11. HANDOUT TAG
12. PART 3: “PLAN TO ACT” NIGHTSTAND REMINDER: A member of the class presidency uses the questions on these cards to encourage the young women to act on what they have learned. Then the young women can take the cards home and stand them on their nightstand as a daily reminder. On the back is a place where they can record specific things they did throughout the week as they acted on what they learned.
13. TEACHING SUGGESTIONS: This package comes with detailed suggestions for how to use each page we provide for you.
To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
To print and give the book (on paper) to others
This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
Do not change this file in any way.
Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
*Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.