Are you looking to study or teach about COVENANTS and why they are important in our lives? This printable package is full of options for you! Our learning activities are expertly designed to help those you are teaching learn the doctrine for themselves. There are hours worth of study and teaching in this package – just pick the ones that work for you.
In this package are four doctrinal study sheets, an informative diagram, a learning activity for the board, and 5 printable quotes that you can use in several ways, and teaching suggestions.
* This is an instant download that will be available for you on your store account immediately after purchase.
Included in this package are:
LESSON TITLE PRINT
This can be printed and displayed throughout the lesson to help those you are teaching reflect and ponder upon it.
UNDERSTANDING COVENANTS DIAGRAM
This diagram helps explain the relationship with ordinances and covenants and the blessings and consequences we can receive from each covenant. All doctrine taught in this diagram comes from True to the Faith.
Teaching suggestions on how to use this diagram are included in the package.
*Comes in full and half pages for you to choose from. The half pages are great inserts for class journals.
UNDERSTANDING COVENANTS BOARD ACTIVITY
We have given you 5 questions that can be put up on the board. Have those you are teaching do their best to answer the questions and then add to their answers using True to the Faith.
Continue adding answers as you study scriptures, talks, etc. and the board will fill up with valuable doctrines and principles!
FOUR DOCTRINAL STUDY SHEETS
These four doctrinal sheets can provide you with hours of meaningful study! Included are the following:
1. True to the Faith and Scripture Study sheet. This sheet has the same questions as the “board activity” so that those you are teaching can record everything on the board onto their own papers. There is also a place to study 4 scriptures and record what they teach you about covenants.
2. Understanding Different Covenants. This study sheet helps those you are teaching study and understand 5 different covenants they have or will make.
3. Mosiah 5 Study Sheet. This chapter gives a lot of amazing insights into a covenant-making people. This study sheet will help you go verse-by-verse and find precious insights as you go. You will also be teaching valuable scripture study techniques!
4. General Conference Talk or Church Article Study Sheet. This study sheet can be used with any talk or article about covenants. Just give the talk along with this sheet and have those you are teaching keep notes in the four boxes. After they are done you can have a great discussion as you review what they recorded!
Included in this package are 5 beautifully designed quotes. They come in full size sheets as well as sized to print several per page.
With the smaller quotes you can:
– Make wallet cards. These are sized just as a driver’s license. Have those you are teaching pick a favorite quote that inspires them and have them put it in their wallets where they can see it every day.
– Make into magnets (instructions included)
– Make into journal stickers. If you use class journals you can print these quotes onto sticker paper, cut them out and then stick right into their journals. Have them write their thoughts around them and make the page cute and meaningful!
– Scripture tape-ins. Have those you are teaching tape these quotes (instructions included) next to scriptures about covenants. They will love these additions to their scriptures.
We have given you tons of teaching suggestions that you can use and adapt to plan an impactful lesson.
To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
To print and give the book (on paper) to others
This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
Do not change this file in any way.
Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
*Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.