This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the February 2018 Primary theme, “The earth was created for Heavenly Father’s children.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for February 2018 – Week 2. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “The Fall was Part of God’s Plan.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Scripture Story Sticks (Adam and Eve) – Children love listening to stories! Use these custom illustrations as you share and teach about Adam and Eve. This can be an especially effective teaching tool for younger children who are not familiar with the story.
- “The Fall Was Part of God’s Plan” Chalkboard Discussion – Use these printables to go along with the “Encourage Understanding (discussing the doctrine)” section of the lesson outline. Help he Primary children understand that the Fall was part of God’s plan.
- Adam and Eve “Heart Hunt” – Use this great activity to teach the Primary about the blessings that came from the fall of Adam and Eve. The children will flip over the hearts to reveal a blessing. The children will then sing a song about the blessing.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “The Fall was Part of God’s Plan.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- “The Fall was Part of God’s Plan” Coloring Page
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “The Fall was Part of God’s Plan”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC