This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the February 2018 Primary theme, “The earth was created for Heavenly Father’s children.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for February 2018 – Week 4. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “If I Keep the Commandments, I Can Live with Heavenly Father Again.”
This teaching package is over 25 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “Commandments Keep Us Safe and Anchored” – Teach your Primary how the commandments can keep them safe by comparing them to an anchor. We have included teaching suggestions along with visuals to help the children make meaningful connections.
- “Commandments Keep Us Safe and Anchored” Teaching Activity – As a Primary you will discuss ways we can can keep the commandments. As a the children come up with different answers, they will create a paper chain (linking a boat illustration to a an anchor).
- The Commandments “Go Fish” – Use this meaningful activity to go along with the ideas and scriptures from the lesson outline. The children will answer different questions as they play, “The Commandments Go Fish.”
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “If I Keep the Commandments, I Can Live with Heavenly Father Again.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Coloring Page (Primary Challenge): End your Primary lesson with this CTR Commandments challenge. This is a great teaching tool to send home with your class because it will encourage them to think about your lesson throughout the week. It is also a great way to get families and parents involved in learning the gospel at home.
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “If I Keep the Commandments, I Can Live with Heavenly Father Again”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.