This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the April 2018 Primary theme, “Prophets Teach Us to Live the Restored Gospel.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for May 2018 – Week 1 or 2. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “The Living Prophet Leads the Church Under the Direction of Jesus Christ.”
This teaching package is over 35 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Attention Activity – This idea was inspired by the “Identify the doctrine (seeing pictures and playing a game) from the lesson outline. Start by playing a quick game of ”Follow the Leader” with the children. After the game, introduce the lesson topic!
- “Meet Our New Prophet” (President Russell M. Nelson) – Use this fun activity to introduce President Russell M. Nelson to the Primary children! The children will take turns pulling out pictures from the, “Learn about our new prophet” bag. They will learn new fun and meaningful facts about our new prophet and then add the illustrations to the “giant” President Nelson poster.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “he Living Prophet Leads the Church Under the Direction of Jesus Christ.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Coloring Page (Testimonies of the Prophet) – Have the children write/draw their testimonies of President Russell M. Nelson! If you have extra time at the end of your lesson, invite some of the children to come up and share their testimonies/pictures about President Russell M. Nelson.
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “The Living Prophet Leads the Church Under the Direction of Jesus Christ”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.