This 2020 Primary Planner offers everything you will need to keep organized this year. We have included over 80 valuable pages will help assist you in your responsibilities and organization of your program! Simply download the PDF files, open them in Adobe Reader, add text to the planner pages, print on Letter size paper, and insert into a binder.
* Important Note: This package cannot be divided up. We realize some customers may not need every file, therefore we kept it priced with that in mind. We put all the editable PDF files in one product so you can easily get what you need.
This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download instantly through your purchase.
This pack includes the following:
2020 Primary Presidency Binder Kit.
- Editable Binder Covers
- Binder Spines (2 Sizes Available – 1 Inch and 1.5 Inch)
- Editable Divider Tabs
- Blank Note Pages
2020 Primary 12- Month Editable Calendar
- These calendars are so simple and easy to use! Use them to help you keep your Primary organized during 2019!
- Editable PDF Files: You can either write in your information or type in information using Adobe Reader.
- There is space on each calendar for events as well as additional notes at the bottom!
- Each calendar also includes the monthly theme, scripture and song for the month.
2020 Primary Sunday Lesson Schedule (Come, Follow Me – Book of Mormon), Monthly Song List, and Time Schedule
- Use the Sunday Lesson Schedule as a quick reference for the 2020 Come, Follow Me Sunday lesson topic/scriptures
- Add in your ward’s time information for our Primary Time Schedule sheet
2020 Primary Presidency Monthly Planning Sheets
Not only have we included an editable 12 month calendar, but also organizational planning sheets for each month! Either write in your information or type in information using Adobe Reader. These sheets will allow you to organize opening exercises, sharing time, presidency meetings, monthly goals, monthly visits, etc.
- Sunday Duties: Keep track of who is conducting, teaching sharing time, etc.
- Monthly / Weekly Sharing Time Themes: Included on each sheet is a the monthly primary theme and a list of the sharing time weekly lesson schedule.
- Monthly Birthdays and Baptisms: Keep track of big events each month with this useful section.
- Opening Exercises Assignments: Plan an entire month with this helpful sheet! Keep track of opening exercises assignments for Junior and Senior Primary.
- To-Do List: Keep organized with this editable monthly to-do checklist!
- Monthly Visits: Focus on your missionary efforts by utilizing this section. Keep track of children you visit as a Primary presidency each month.
- Goals: Track your goals each month using this section!
Editable Teacher and Class Organization Sheets
These sheets were designed to help you assist your primary in the best was possible!
- Editable Callings Roster: Keep track of all individuals called to serve in primary (including primary workers, achievement days, scouting, etc.)
- Editable Class Lists
- Primary Teacher Questionnaire: We have also included an informative “Teacher Questionnaire”. Use this questionnaire to gauge how to strengthen your primary teachers.
- Editable Substitute List
Editable Birthday Tracker
Keep track of birthdays with this convenient editable birthday sheet.
Editable Budget Tracker
Stay on budget this year with this helpful planner and tracker! We have even split it up so you can track each organization separately.
Editable Conducting and Meeting Sheets
These pages were designed in black and white so you can easily print off enough for each week! Stay on top of things with these awesome conducting sheets for Sunday and meeting sheets for your primary presidency meetings.
- Editable Conducting Sheet
- Editable Primary Presidency Meeting Sheet
Editable Presidency Cards and Missing You Notes
- Editable Presidency Contact Cards: These sheets are a great way to help with communication! Simply print off these contact cards and pass them out to your primary.
- Missing You Notes: We have also included “Missed You” notes that you can drop off to primary children or teachers who were absent at church.
Teacher Appreciation Printables
- Show your primary teachers some love with these simple handouts. You can quickly put together these little treats for a nice “Thank You” gift for your teachers!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.