How to keep organized in your LDS church calling?
Young Women Presidency Planner
This Young Women Presidency Planner Kit will help the young women presidency, other leaders, and class presidency stay organized. Great place to arrange the young women theme and young women’s come follow me.
Simply download the PDF files, open them in Adobe Reader, add text to the planner pages, print on Letter size paper, and insert into a binder.
* Important Note: This package cannot be divided up. We realize some customers may not need every file, therefore we kept it priced with that in mind. We put all the editable PDF files in one product so you can easily get what you need.
This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download instantly through your purchase.
This pack includes the following:
2021 Binder Kit
- 3 designs included (including a gender-neutral design)
- Binder spines (includes 1 inch, 1.5 inches, and 2 inches)
- Editable divider tabs
- blank note pages
2021 Editable Calendar
- Easy to use. Using Adobe Reader (a universal and free PDF reader) just type and print on any day on the calendar.
Sunday Conducting sheets
- Editable or just print and write on them to help your class presidency conduct each Sunday.
- Type in the leader or class directories and then print as many as you need!
Meeting Agenda and Activity Planning Guides
- Help your class presidencies conduct successful meetings and plan activities with these easy to use agendas and guides.
Budget Planner and Tracker
- Editable. Keep your presidency constantly informed using this editable budget tracker.
- Editable. Easy to add girls who move in.
Young Women Profile Pages
- Meant to be used in a one-on-one interview between a leader and the young women. Keep notes on what is going on in her life, and what her spiritual, physical, intellectual, and social goals are.
- One for leaders, and another for class presidency members. Every few months give these to each person to keep informed on their ideas, thoughts, feelings, and concerns
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- Do not give this file to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.
Want more content?
Young Women Archives HERE.
More Young Women resources HERE.