2023 Youth Presidency Planner
This Presidency Planner Kit has everything you need to help you and your presidency stay organized this year.
It also has items to help you get to know the youth better and helps for your class presidencies so they can learn and develop leadership and planning skills.
Simply download the PDF files, open them in Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader, type text on the planner pages, print on letter-size paper, and insert into a binder.
See below for more details of what is included in this 2023 Youth Presidency Planner.
- Two editable binder options for you to personalize with the name of your ward or leader
Back binder insert
- Two insert options for the back of a binder, designed specifically for the 2023 theme
- Editable 12-month calendar
- Each month includes editable text fields
- Includes the lesson schedule for each month
- A printable, one-page outline of the weekly Come, Follow Me curriculum
- Keep track of who is teaching each week with this helpful schedule.
- Type or write in the names of those assigned to teach
- Space to make notes about the teaching assignment
- Helps you keep track of all the contact details of ward or stake leaders
- Simply add the information to the directory
- See callings, assignments, phone numbers and emails in one easy place
- Use the directories to see which youth, leaders and class presidencies are in each class
- Simply add in the names, contact details and birthdays to keep everything at your finger tips
- Editable file where you can keep track of all youth member birthdays
- Two-page document with sections for each month
- Keep track of your budget with this fully-editable budget planner
- Helps you plan for the year with additional pages to break down costs in more detail
Presidency meeting agenda
- Helps you and your presidency to hold effective meetings
- Fully editable agenda and notes section
Class presidency meeting agenda
- Helps youth leaders to plan and hold effective presidency meetings
- Spaces to plan activities and plan and follow up assignments
- A page for the youth to fill out to help them conduct Sunday meetings
- Includes questions for the person leading the discussion to share with the class
Activity planning guide
- Structured guide to help youth leaders to plan an activity
About your daughter
- This page can be given to one or both parents to fill out
- Could also be completed by adult leaders as they meet with parents
- Great for gathering insights into what will be most helpful for each young woman
Young women profiles
- Intended to be used in one-to-one interview between a leader and a young woman
- Can be updated throughout the year
All about you
- A questionnaire for each youth to complete
- Gives leaders greater insight on how best to minister
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your YW presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.