SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 3 Lessons 13-16 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class learn about, “The Baptismal Covenant”, with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is 22 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more! See below for a detailed description of everything you receive!
*This teaching package can be used with Primary 3 Lesson 13: The Baptismal Covenant.
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
1. Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
2. Lesson Title Print – “My Baptismal Covenant”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “The Baptismal Covenant”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
3. “We Make a Covenant At Baptism” Activity: These helpful word strips were designed to compliment the suggested activity in the lesson manual, “We Make a Covenant At Baptism.” Use them as a visual while you teach! We have also included an illustrated version of the scripture, Alma 7:15 to help enhance scripture reading!
4. “Baptism Bag” Activity: This is another great activity to teach your Primary class about the baptismal covenant. It is designed to show both the promises we make at baptism as well as the blessings Heavenly Father promises in return.
5. “Fill the Font” Baptism Activity: This is a wonderful teaching activity, especially for younger children. Have them write or draw ways they can prepare to make and keep baptismal covenants. Have them share their ideas and place them on the board.
6. Baptism Board Game: This is a great hands-on learning activity! The instructions for this game are simple enough that any child can play (regardless of age). This interactive baptism game will provide your Primary class with the opportunity to review what they learned in class and how to apply the principles to their lives.
7. Coloring Baptism Bookmark: Have the children color their own Baptism Bookmark. They can use this bookmark as a reminder of the baptismal covenant.
8. Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 9, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
9. Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.