SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 3 Lessons 21-24 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “The Lord Helps Missionaries” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 24), with this helpful teaching package!
- Scripture Story Sticks – Ammon and King Lamoni
- Missionary Mail Activity –
- Interactive Activity: “I Can Prepare Now to Serve a Mission”
- Missionary Letter Activity
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “The Lord Helps Missionaries”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “The Lord Helps Missionaries”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Missionary Name Tag – Intro Activity: Use these fun “future missionary” name tags to go along with the attention activity suggested in the lesson manual. Teach the Primary children that such name tags are used to identify servants of Jesus Christ.
- Scripture Story Sticks – Ammon and King Lamoni: These illustrated story sticks are a great way to teach the Primary children about the story of Ammon and King Lamoni. Hold up the illustrations as you tell the story of Ammon!
- Missionary Mail Activity: This fun activity is designed to help you teach how the Spirit helps missionaries. The children will open two “missionary letters”. Each letter contains illustrations to go along with stories and principles from the lesson manual.
- Interactive Activity: “I Can Prepare Now to Serve a Mission”: Get your Primary class involved in the lesson with this great interactive activity!
- Missionary Letter Activity: Write letters as a class to your ward’s missionaries!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 24, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.