These doctrinal mastery binder dividers and study pages are perfect to help seminary teachers and students keep all of their valuable notes organized and easy to find! They are easy to make and can become a priceless resource as you seek to learn all of these important doctrines throughout the year, and for years to come.
*Note: There is a BONUS FILE included which is COLOR CODED to correspond t0 the color coding system adopted by the LDS Seminary Teachers Facebook group . Colors are updated on all icons, tabs, and wording. Also added is a bonus color coded glue-in (which isn’t part of the original file) that students can tape into the back of their scriptures to help them remember what color goes with the various Doctrinal Mastery topics.
This is also included in the Binder Combo Kit with Binder Dividers for every book in the New Testament HERE.
Included in this printable kit are all of the following:
– Divider pages for every Doctrinal Mastery topic. These 10 binder dividers contain all of the Doctrinal Mastery Passages with their doctrinal statements, and a place for you to leave some notes. The page also identifies which scripture it is in (Old Testament, New Testament, etc.). So at a glance you can gain a lot of useful information. Just print on white card stock!
– Two-sided glue-on tabs. Just cut, fold, and glue, and you will have tabs on your dividers to make your notes really easy to find.
– All 100 Doctrinal Mastery Passages on one page. This would be a great page to keep at the front of your binder, and a great reference sheet for seminary students. This page contains all 100 Doctrinal Mastery Passages arranged by Doctrinal Mastery Topic, along with the doctrinal statement for each passage.
– Topical study templates. These study pages will help you study and record what you learn about any Doctrinal Mastery topic. These are ideal for teacher prep or classroom use! Just print several of these pages and keep them nearby to fill in as you study.
– Suggested uses for personal and classroom use are also included.
After you have put your binder together, it becomes a wonderful tool to keep all of your teaching ideas organized. Whenever you get a good teaching idea, you can simply flip to If you come across a good quote, General Conference talk, or story about one of the Doctrinal Mastery topics, you can add it to that part of your binder. So easy and so useful!
To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
To print and give the book (on paper) to others
This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
Do not change this file in any way.
Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
*Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.