Help your children or primary class understand why we celebrate Easter with this printable lesson kit. This kit has nine learning activities for you to choose from, and there are wonderful, hands-on activities for every age. You will especially love the custom illustrations!
This is a printable PDF which will be available on your account on this site immediately after purchase.
Included in this kit are all of the following:
1. Lesson title prints: Included are two lesson title prints for you to choose from. “The Gift of the Atonement” and “Why We Celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ”.
2. God’s Work and Glory Intro Activity: Help the children understand what God’s “work and glory” is, and what it means to “bring to pass the immortality [resurrection] of man” and what that has to do with Easter!
3. Scripture Boxes: Great for older children and youth, help the children look up the scriptures and answer the questions in each box about the Atonement of and Crucifixion. There will be so much great information on one page!
4. Illustrations for Scripture Boxes: Great for younger children, look up the scriptures and glue in the illustrations that depict what is happening. Children will love retelling you all about the Atonement and Crucifixion using the illustrations as prompts.
5. Scripture Egg Hunt: Great for really young children, hide the eggs and have the children hunt for the correct illustrations that go with the scriptures.
6. Witness Matching: Great for youth and older children, have the children learn about the different witnesses of Jesus Christ’s resurrection by matching the people to the correct descriptions.
7. Witnesses Activity: Great for young children. Describe the witnesses and have the children place the correct illustration in the circles. Repeat over and over!
8. We Can Be Witnesses: This is a great discussion for all children and youth as you can learn about ways to be witnesses of Jesus Christ today!
9. Egg Filler Questions: Great for children and youth. Open the plastic eggs to find review questions about the scriptures you have studied and questions about Easter and the resurrection.
10. Springtime Coloring Activity: Great for really young children.
11. Detailed teaching suggestions
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book/file (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.