Help your children understand the true meaning of Christmas this year, with our wonderful, “Christ-Centered Christmas Lesson Kit”. We have put together tons of meaningful illustrations, scripture activities, and more to help you teach. Included in this package is over 30 pages of teaching ideas and helps!
This Christ-Centered Christmas Lesson Kit is also great for children of all ages! We have included a variety of teaching ideas and activities to help you customize your lesson to the needs/ages of the children you are teaching!
- Primary Lesson – Primary 1 (Sunbeams), Primary 2 and 3 (Junior Primary), and Primary 5 and 6 (Senior Primary). We have included a variety of teaching ideas and suggestions for children of all ages!
- Primary Sharing Time Lesson – Use our great Christ-Centered teaching ideas for a meaningful Christmas lesson!
- Family Home Evening Lesson – Teach your children to understand the true meaning of Christmas. Use our simple and creative ideas to help your family focus on the Savior this Christmas season.
- Christmas Eve Tradition – Create a new, meaningful Christmas tradition using this great lesson kit!
- Christmas Lesson Poster: “The Birth of Jesus Christ”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “The Birth of Jesus Christ”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “The Nativity” Storytelling Cutouts: The purpose of this activity is to help those you are teaching take a closer at the story of the nativity. We have included wonderful teaching suggestions and scripture references for each piece of the nativity story. Place the nativity illustrations on the stable as you share the story with your Primary class or family.
- “The Christmas Story” Scripture Box Activity: These scripture boxes can be used to help older children take a closer look a the nativity story. They will lookup different scriptures and draw what is happening. They will also write down their personal thoughts, insights, and questions to discuss.
- Trivia Card Game: After reviewing the story of the Nativity, you could play this fun trivia card game (great for all ages!)
- “The Nativity” Role-Play Name Tags: Have those you are teaching retell the story of the birth of Jesus Christ as they act out the parts of Joseph, Mary, the innkeeper, the shepherds, and the wise men.
- “Our Gifts to Jesus” Interactive Activity: Use this meaningful activity to help remind those you are teaching that Christmas is about Christ. The children will learn that like the wise men of old, we can seek Christ and lay before Him the most precious gifts.
- Christmas Definitions Worksheet: This Christmas definitions worksheet is a wonderful resource to help those you are teaching about some facts and details about the nativity.
- “Journey to Bethlehem” Christmas Board Game: Get those you are teaching engaged in the lesson as you play this fun Christ-Centered game. The instructions for this fun Christmas game are simple enough that any child can play (regardless of age).
- Activity Bookmarks: Use this activity bookmark as a fun challenge! Have the children write down some ways they can focus on Christ this Christmas. Have them place this bookmark in their scriptures to remind them to center their lives on Jesus Christ not just during the holidays, but everyday.
- Christ-Centered Christmas Coloring Page: This coloring page is great for younger children! Encourage them to post it somewhere to remind them to center their lives on the Savior this Christmas!
- Christmas Lesson Handout/Gift: Create a meaningful Christmas gift/handout for the children with this simple candy bar wrapper! This printable includes a beautiful quote from President Uchtdorf about keeping Christ the center of Christmas. (Made for STANDARD SIZED candy bars).
- Instructions and Suggested Uses: We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.