Co-Authored by Hilary Weeks and Shannon Foster (The Red Headed Hostess)
Would you like to know what your daughter might say if she was prompted to write about:
– “One of My Funniest Memories in Life…”
– “The Most Courageous Thing I Have Ever Done…”
– “What I Hope My Future Husband Is Like…”
– “Three Things That I Know Are True…”
– “Today I Feel Like Telling You About…”
– “Some of My Life Dreams…”
– “A Scripture That Gives Me Strength…”
– “Some of the Best Advice I Have Ever Been Given…”
– “My Favorite Memory of Us…”
– ” I Feel Close to God When…”
This father/daughter journal has over 100 writing prompts to help you use writing to strengthen your relationship and create a lasting treasure together. There are duplicate or complimentary prompts for both father and daughter, so after one writes they can leave the journal for the other to find, read, and then respond to a prompt of their choice. The prompts are a combination of silly, fun, insightful and meaningful and provide opportunities to leave lasting counsel for your daughter to remember.
Father/Son journal also available HERE.
*All book sales are processed through a third party and are final. See our return policy HERE.
*See interior pages by using the flip book below so that you can be confident in your purchase.