Would you like to know what your son might say if he was prompted to write about:
– “One of My Funniest Memories in Life…”
– “Some of My Heroes Are…”
– “My Favorite Homemade Meals Are…”
– “Three Things That I Know Are True…”
– “Today I Feel Like Telling You About…”
– “My Favorite Family Traditions Are …”
– “A Scripture That Gives Me Strength…”
– “Some of the Best Advice I Have Ever Been Given…”
– “15 Things I Want to Do With You” – A Bucket List
– ” I Feel Close to God When…”
This mother/son journal has over 100 writing prompts to help you use writing, doodling, and drawing to strengthen your relationship and create a lasting treasure together. There are duplicate or complimentary prompts for both mother and son, so after one writes he or she can leave the journal on a desk, bed, or other place for the other to find, read, and then respond to his or her own prompt. The prompts are a combination of silly, fun, insightful, as well as opportunities to leave lasting counsel for your son to remember.
Designed by Hilary Weeks and Shannon Foster (a.k.a. The Red Headed Hostess).
This journal is 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches with spiral binding so the book can lay flat. There are 145 pages, and each prompt page has darling doodles that you can color if you choose.
*All book sales are processed through a third party and are final. See our return policy HERE.
*See interior pages by using the flip book below so that you can be confident in your purchase.