Matthew 1; Luke 1
In this first week of study in the New Testament, you will love learning more about the circumstances surrounding Christ’s birth. Full of miracles, we see how God works to use ordinary, faithful people to bring about His eternal purposes.
As you study, you will be able to identify with the very real and human emotions of Zacharias, Elisabeth, Mary and Joseph. Above all, you’ll be inspired by their faith-filled responses and be guided in your own challenges.
Why you will love this kit:
• Has study guides and insights for adults, teens and children that will greatly enrich your personal and family Come, Follow Me study.
• Has tried and true activities that help your children learn these important scripture stories and doctrines.
• Includes a weekly teaching tip to help you teach your children more effectively.
• Includes beautiful and heart-touching art.
• Simple to use.
• Easy to print or use digitally.
• Each item in the kit has been through a process to make sure every item will nurture testimonies and have long-lasting, fortifying results.
What to know:
• This scripture kit covers Matthew 1 and Luke 1
• These chapters align with the New Testament 2023 Come, Follow Me schedule.
• You will get three files (See below).
File 1: STUDY PAGES
Contains verse-by-verse insights and prophetic teachings to help you understand what the scriptures are teaching. These are the most popular part of our kits.
File 2: JUST FOR TEENS
A file with a scripture study and marking guide designed to give your teen a powerful experience in the scriptures each week. They are calculated to help your teen discover how much the scriptures apply to their lives right now.
File 3: ACTIVITY PAGES: The third file is FULL of activities and teaching helps that fortify your children and nurture testimonies. This file is divided into three areas of learning and we suggest you choose ONE activity in each area of learning. We give you a lot of options so you can select what will work best in your home, with activities tailored to every age group.
• 1- Activities to Learn the Scriptures (activities for all ages that help teach the scripture story)
◦ Illustrated Stories with discussion questions
◦ Kids’ Scripture Marking Guide
◦ Video trivia quiz
◦ Notebooking ideas and resources
◦ Family scripture stickers for these chapters (with a discussion and marking guide)
◦ Elisabeth and Zacharias story map
◦ Gabriel appears to Mary scripture activity
◦ Paper dolls
◦ An additional list of hands-on ideas and object lessons
• 2- Helps to Study Weekly Topics (learning activities that help teens and children focus on a topic or doctrine from the Come, Follow Me chapters)
◦ Table poster for teens with artwork and links to videos, talks and stories
◦ Table poster for kids that can be used independently or in a variety of home and church teaching settings
◦ Answers from the Book of Mormon
◦ Doctrinal quiz
◦ Learning about the Godhead activity for young children
• 3- Learning through fun (crafts, games, coloring pages, and more)
◦ Scripture craft – gold leaf art
◦ Learning the names of Christ family activity
◦ Word search
◦ Break the code
◦ Coloring pages
Subscribe monthly and save!! Click HERE to learn more!
To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing this file)
To print and give your prints (on paper) to others
This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
Do not change this file in any way.
Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
Group accounts and sharing passwords is prohibited.
*Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.