Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3
John the Baptist was the bold, fearless and faithful prophet who would gather disciples and invite the Jews to repent and prepare their hearts for the coming and teachings of Jesus Christ. Centuries later, his words are just as relevant to us today as we seek to come unto Christ with a change of heart and true repentance.
This week we also learn about the great privilege John had in baptizing Jesus Christ. The kit is filled with helps for you to ponder and teach the purposes of covenants and the great power and blessings we can find in them.
Why you will love this kit:
• Has study guides and insights for adults, teens and children that will greatly enrich your personal and family Come, Follow Me study.
• Has tried and true activities that help your children learn these important scripture stories and doctrines.
• Includes a weekly teaching tip to help you teach your children more effectively.
• Includes beautiful and heart-touching art.
• Simple to use.
• Easy to print or use digitally.
• Each item in the kit has been through a process to make sure every item will nurture testimonies and have long-lasting, fortifying results.
What to know:
• This scripture kit covers Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3
• These chapters align with the New Testament 2023 Come, Follow Me schedule.
• You will get three files (See below).
File 1: STUDY PAGES
Contains verse-by-verse insights and prophetic teachings to help you understand what the scriptures are teaching. These are the most popular part of our kits.
File 2: JUST FOR TEENS
A file with a scripture study and marking guide designed to give your teen a powerful experience in the scriptures each week. They are calculated to help your teen discover how much the scriptures apply to their lives right now.
File 3: ACTIVITY PAGES: The third file is FULL of activities and teaching helps that fortify your children and nurture testimonies. This file is divided into three areas of learning and we suggest you choose ONE activity in each area of learning. We give you a lot of options so you can select what will work best in your home, with activities tailored to every age group.
• 1- Activities to Learn the Scriptures (activities for all ages that help teach the scripture story)
◦ Illustrated Stories with discussion questions
◦ Kids’ Scripture Marking Guide
◦ The Baptism of Jesus video trivia quiz
◦ Notebooking ideas and resources
◦ Family scripture stickers for these chapters (with a discussion and marking guide)
◦ This or That scripture trivia quiz
◦ Scripture study activity page
◦ Who was John the Baptist activity for young children
◦ Jesus was Baptized cut and paste activity
◦ An additional list of hands-on ideas and object lessons
• 2- Helps to Study Weekly Topics (learning activities that help teens and children focus on a topic or doctrine from the Come, Follow Me chapters)
◦ Table poster for teens with artwork and links to videos, talks and stories
◦ Table poster for kids that can be used independently or in a variety of home and church teaching settings
◦ Answers from the Book of Mormon
◦ What is Baptism doctrinal quiz
◦ Covenants I Make at Baptism cut and paste
• 3- Learning through fun (crafts, games, coloring pages, and more)
◦ Baptismal Covenant Cards watercolor family activity
◦ Keeping my Baptismal Covenants family scenario activity
◦ Baptism word grid
◦ Coloring pages
Subscribe monthly and save!! Click HERE to learn more!
To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing this file)
To print and give your prints (on paper) to others
This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
Do not change this file in any way.
Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
Group accounts and sharing passwords is prohibited.
*Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.