SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 2 Lessons 17-20 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “The Priesthood Helps Me” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 17), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is over 25 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “The Priesthood Helps Me”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “The Priesthood Helps Me”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity: This idea was inspired by the “Attention Activity” found in the lesson manual. Teach the children understand the word, “power” and explain how it relates to the priesthood!
- Scripture Story Cards: Use these great scripture story cards to engage your class as you share the story of Jesus Christ calming the storm.
- “The Priesthood Helps Me” Teaching Activity: The children will add arrows to the priesthood poster as they learn how it is used to help bless their lives!
- Story About a Priesthood Blessing: Children love listening to stories! Use these great illustrations to go along with the story about Susanne getting a priesthood blessing (from the lesson manual).
- “Priesthood Hands” Interactive Activity: This interactive activity was designed to get the children involved in this important lesson!
- Priesthood Flip Book: These priesthood activity books are a wonderful way for your class to review the lesson and record their feelings about the priesthood!
You can either have these flip books created prior to your lesson and pass them out at the end of class (as a handout) or have the children assemble them themselves.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 17 (“The Priesthood Helps Me”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.