Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “The Teachings of Jesus Christ Are a Great Treasure” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson20), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “The Teachings of Jesus Christ Are a Great Treasure”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “The Teachings of Jesus Christ Are a Great Treasure”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity (Class Treasures): Use this fun activity to introduce the lesson topic to your class!
- Treasure Hunt Activity: These printables were designed to go along with the “Treasure Hunt Activity” found in the lesson manual!
- Scripture Poster: Display this scripture poster as you read in the Doctrine and Covenants. This fun visual can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on the lesson.
- Scripture Scavenger Hunt: This activity was designed to go along with the teachings found in the lesson manual! The children will read scriptures and learn about how the teachings of Jesus Christ are a great treasure. After finding and hidden “treasures” (bookmarks), the children will add them to a fun treasure chest!
- Chalkboard Discussion: Use these printables as you lead your class in a meaningful conversation! Each of these cutouts are designed to go along with the section of the lesson manual titled, “We Can Learn the Teachings of Jesus Christ from the Living Prophet.”
- Story Sticks: Children love listening to stories! Use the “Story Stick” illustrations tell the story about Alette from the lesson manual.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 20 (“The Teachings of Jesus Christ Are a Great Treasure”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.