Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Be Reverent” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 21), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Be Reverent”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Be Reverent”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity:Show this printable of children as you lead a meaningful discussion about “reverence” with your class!
- “What is Reverence?” Teaching Idea: Use this activity to help the Primary children understandthat reverence means doing things that show our love and respect for Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.
- Reverence Grab Bag Activity: Use this activity to teach the Primary children about “reverent actions”.
- Reverence Charades: There are many ways we can show reverence! Play this fun charades game with the children. As they play along, they will learn some great ways they can show respect and love for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ!
- Reverence Story: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these story illustrations to go along with the story about Patty and Mary Jo from the lesson manual!
- Rowdy to Reverent: Use this fun scenario activity to get the children thinking! Have your class think of ways to help the children in the pictures go from “rowdy” to “reverent”.
- Reverence Bingo: Use this fun idea to review your lesson at the end of class! As the children play along, they will be reminded of different ways they can show reverence!
- Class Reverence Tickets / Box: This reverence box is a great teaching tool that can be incorporated throughout the year! Use it as a special and easy way to get the children excited about the lesson and being reverent!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 21 (“I Can Be Reverent”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.