Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Blessed Are The Peacemakers” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 22), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Blessed Are The Peacemakers”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Blessed Are The Peacemakers. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity (Polly and Peter Peacemaker): This idea was inspired by the “Attention Activity” found in the lesson manual! Use the characters, “Polly and Peter the Peacemakers” to introduce this important lesson topic!
- Scripture Story (Sermon on the Mount):Use this great activity as you engage your class in the stories from the scriptures!
- “How Can I Be a Peacemaker” Scripture Discussion: Use this activity to teach the Primary children how they can follow the example of Jesus Christ by being peacemakers.
- Peacemakers Wanted!: This idea was inspired by the “dramatization activity” found in the lesson manual. The children will answer questions about how they can be peacemakers!
- Reverence Story: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these story illustrations to go along with the story about Patty and Mary Jo from the lesson manual!
- Interactive Activity: Use this interactive activity to help the Primary children understand that they can each be a peacemaker in their own home!
- Spinner Game: Play this fun game at the end of your lesson! Have the children think about different ways they can show love to their families.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 22 (“Blessed Are The Peacemakers”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC