Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Keep the Sabbath Day Holy” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 37), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Keep the Sabbath Day Holy”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Keep the Sabbath Day Holy”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “The Sabbath Day is a Special Day” (Attention Activity): Use this great printable calendar to go along with the “attention activity” suggested in the lesson manual!
- Scripture Poster (Exodus 20:8): Use this scripture poster to help the Primary children understand that keeping the Sabbath day holy is a commandment given to us from Heavenly Father.
- Sabbath Day Scavenger Hunt: Use this fun scavenger hunt activity idea to help the Primary children understand a few activities that are appropriate for the Sabbath!
- Sabbath Day Grab Bag Activity: Use this interactive activity to help the Primary children learn which activities are appropriate for the Sabbath day and which are not.
- Board Discussion: Help the Primary children understand how they can use different parts of their bodies to keep the Sabbath day holy!
- Scripture Cards (Matthew 12:10-13): Use this great activity as you engage your class in the stories from the scriptures! The children will read Matthew 12:10-13 and learn the story about the Sabbath day.
- Itty-Bitty Sabbath Day Coloring Book: This fun flip book is designed to help the children in your class think about this important lesson throughout the week! Each page is inspired by the lesson manual and intended to promote pondering. The children can either color their Sabbath Day books during class or take them home to work on!
- Sabbath Day Bucket List Handout: Send home this great handout with the children in your Primary class!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 37 (“I Can Keep the Sabbath Day Holy”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.