Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Worshiping at Church” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 40), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “Worshiping at Church”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Worshiping at Church”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Interactive Story: Display this great visual as you tell the story from Elder Vaughn J. Featherstone found in the lesson manual (Primary 3 Lesson 40). Add the different shoes to the picture as you teach!
- “Worshiping at Church” Clue Game: Use this great activity to teach the children about four different ways we worship at church. The children read different clues and solve the riddles.
- Build a Chapel: The children will build a chapel as they learn about four different ways we worship at church!
- “Worshiping at Church” Dice Game: The children in your class will have fun learning as they place this special “Worshiping at Church” dice game!
- Coloring Wheel Handout: Have the children color and create this fun handout to take home and share with their families!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 40 (“Worshiping at Church”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.