Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Be Pure and Righteous” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 38), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “I Can Be Pure and Righteous”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Be Pure and Righteous”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “Mormon was Pure and Righteous” Scripture Activity: Use this great activity as you teach from the scriptures! As the Primary children play along, they will learn about some of the important qualities that qualified Mormon.
- “I Can Be Pure and Righteous” Primary Game: This fun Primary game is designed to help the children understand how they can be pure and righteous. The children will choose from different scenario cards and decide whether or not the suggestion on the card helps them be pure and righteous.
- Story Sticks – “I Can Be Pure and Righteous”: These great illustrations are designed to go along with the story about Debbie found in the lesson manual (Primary 3 Lesson 38).
- Story Posters and Discussions: Use these great illustrated posters as you tell the stories (found in the lesson manual) and discuss them as a class.
- “I Can Be Pure and Righteous” Primary Handout: Send this great handout home with your Primary class! Invite the children to share with their families what they learned about being pure and righteous!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 38 (“I Can Be Pure and Righteous”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.