Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I’ll Serve Jesus Christ by Serving Others” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 37), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print – “I’ll Serve Jesus Christ by Serving Others”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “ I’ll Serve Jesus Christ by Serving Others”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “I’ll Serve Jesus Christ by Serving Others” Teaching Word Strips
- The Good Samaritan – Scripture Story Sticks: Bring the scriptures to life with these awesome story sticks! Use the illustrations as you teach about the good Samaritan.
- Secret Service – Badges: Get the children excited to serve with these fun “Secret Service” badges.
- “Guess Who?” Game: The children will read the clues to solve the special mystery! Use this activity to teach the children that we can show love for Jesus Christ by serving in his church.
- Secret Service – Bishop Thank You Gift: Create a special door hanger for your bishop as a thank you gift! Have the children in your class fill the door hanger pocket with notes of love and appreciation.
- Secret Service Challenge: This take-home challenge is designed to help the children in your class think about this important lesson throughout the week! Encourage them to perform 6 anonymous acts of service for others!
- “I’ll Serve Jesus Christ by Serving Others” Coloring Page
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 37 (“I’ll Serve Jesus Christ by Serving Others”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.