Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Showing Love for Our Parents” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 39), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “Showing Love for Our Parents”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Showing Love for Our Parents”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- My Family Tree (Attention Activity): Use these printables to go along with the suggestion found in the lesson manual (Primary 3 Lesson 39). We have included both color and black and white versions for your printing convenience.
- Story Activity (“We Show Love for Our Parents by Being Helpful“): Use this activity to help illustrate how we can show our love for our parents by being helpful!
- Pass and Share Activity: Sit the children in a circle and have them take turns sharing their ideas of how they can show love to their parents!
- Finger Puppets Story (“We Show Love for Our Parents by Being Obedient”): Children love listening to stories! Use our darling finger puppets as you retell the story about Annand and his father from the lesson manual!
- Mormon and Moroni Scripture Poster: Display this great visual as you read from the scriptures and discuss the relationship between Moroni and his father, Mormon.
- Trivia Game: After teaching your class, play a fun trivia game to review this important lesson!
- “I Can Show my Parents Love” Activity: This is a wonderful tool to get the children involved in the lesson. Use this interactive activity to help the children apply the teachings.
- Love Coupon Book: Have the children create a meaningful coupon book for their parents filled with acts of love!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 39 (“Showing Love for Our Parents”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.