Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Our Parents Help Us Learn” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 28), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “Our Parents Help Us Learn”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Our Parents Help Us Learn”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “Our Parents Help Us Learn” Scripture Discussion: Use these illustrations, scriptures, and questions to help the Primary children understand how their parents and guardians can help them learn to obey the commandments.
- “Teach Me to Walk in the Light” Memory Game: This fun game helps children understand how their parents teach them to “walk in the light”. They children will search for matching illustrations. Each illustration represents a righteous teaching from parents.
- Scripture Fill-In-The-Blank: Use this activity as you teach the children about the 2,000 stripling warriors.
- “Our Parents Help Us Learn” Shields of Faith: This is a great activity to go along with the story of the stripling warriors. It is designed to get the Primary children involved in the lesson and make meaningful connections.
- Parent Thank You Letters: Encourage the children to express their love and appreciation for their parents or guardians. Invite the children to write thank you notes or draw a nice picture.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 28, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.