This LDS Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for September – Week 3. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “I Should Honor My Parents.”
This teaching package is 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Scripture Scrabble: Use this great Primary activity to help the children memorize the scripture Exodus 20:12. We have even included two different ways you can play this game! (See inside lesson pack for more details).
- Matching Primary Games (“Fathers and Mothers from the Scriptures”) – There are many righteous fathers and mothers we can read about in the scriptures. Use these great games (two different versions) to teach the Primary children how our parents can help us obey the commandments!
- “I Should Honor My Parents” Discussion Activity – We have this great activity to help you facilitate a meaningful discussion with the Primary children about the importance of honoring our parents.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “I Should Honor My Parents” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Thank You Note to Parents: Have the children write or draw a picture to their parents. The printable stationery we have included will encourage them to express gratitude, love, and appreciation for their parents.
- “I Should Honor My Parents” Primary Bingo Challenge: This fun bingo challenge is designed to encourage the Primary children to think about this important lesson throughout the week. The children will mark off boxes as they complete various tasks!
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “I Should Honor My Parents”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.