This LDS Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for September – Week 4. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “I Should Respect Others.”
This teaching package is 35 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Children of God Intro Activity – These printable stars are designed to go along with the suggestion found in the lesson manual. Help the Primary children understand that God loves ALL his children. Therefore, we should be respectful of others.
- “Respectful Ricky” and “Respectful Ramona” Puppets – Use these fun characters to get the Primary children involved in the lesson! The children will teach “Ricky” and “Ramona” how to be respectful of others. Have them use these fun characters to role-play and consider different scenarios.
- “I Should Respect Others” Folder Activity – This great activity will help the Primary children learn that they can show respect in many places (home, school, and Church)! Split the children into three groups and have them rotate. In each rotation have them open a file folder and decide which pictures show things that are respectful and disrespectful. They will categorize the pictures into the proper place. Continue until each of the groups have visited the three stations!
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “I Should Respect Others” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- “I Should Respect Others” Coloring Page
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “I Should Respect Others”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.