This LDS Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for September – Week 2. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “I Should Respect and Worship God.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Scripture Activity – The fill-in-the-blank printables are designed to go along with the scripture activity suggested in the lesson outline. Print them out for easy convenience!
- “I Should Respect and Worship God” Doctrinal Posters – Use these wonderful visual aids as you teach the Primary children about the first four commandments. Each poster is designed to teach about important doctrines found in Exodus 20:3,4,7, and 8. Use them as a powerful tool to help the children connect to and remember these important scripture passages.
- “I Should Respect and Worship God” Pocket Activity – Get the children in your Primary involved in this importance lesson with using this fun activity. Use this great pocket activity to teach the children ways they can respect and worship God.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “I Should Respect and Worship God” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- “I Should Respect and Worship God” Coloring Page
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “I Should Respect and Worship God”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.