Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Jesus Christ is Our Savior” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 41), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Jesus Christ is Our Savior”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Jesus Christ is Our Savior”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity: Use these great illustrated printables to go along with the attention activity found in the lesson manual!
- “What does it mean to be resurrected?”: Use this great visual and teaching ideas to help the Primary children understand what it means to be resurrected!
- Scripture Story Cards (Jesus Christ Forgave Others):Use these scripture cards as you teach the children about Christ’s trial and crucifixion, as found in Luke 23:13–34 and John 18:12–14, 19–24; 19:1–5. As the children follow along, they will learn how Jesus forgave others.
- Storytelling Cutouts (Jesus’ Crucifixion, Burial, and Resurrection): These storytelling cutouts are designed to go along with the “Scripture Story” section of the lesson manual. Use these great visuals as you share the story of Christ’s crucifixion, burial, and resurrection with your class!
- Primary Matching Game: Use this great activity to help the Primary children learn about the different people who saw and witnessed the resurrected Savior!
- Review Activity: These printables were designed to go along with the “Activity” suggestion found in the lesson manual. Have the children review the important principles of this lesson as they play along!
- Class Testimony Activity: This activity provides a great way for the children to get involved in the lesson by sharing their testimonies of the Living Christ! Have the children write/draw their testimonies of Jesus Christ and share them with the class!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 41 (“Jesus Christ is Our Savior”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.