Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Jesus Christ Will Come Again” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 43), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Jesus Christ Will Come Again”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Jesus Christ Will Come Again”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Story Timeline (The Ascension of Jesus Christ): Use these wonderful visuals to go along with the “Teacher Presentation / Scripture Story” sections of the lesson manual. This great activity was designed to help children understand that Jesus Christ will someday return to the earth to live!
- “What will the world be like?” Discussion Activity: Teach the Primary children that when Jesus comes again, the world will be a wonderful place!
- Trivia Card Game: After teaching your class about the ascension and second coming of Jesus Christ, play this fun trivia card game! The children will review this important lesson as they play along.
- Scripture Story Cards (The Ten Virgins): Use this great activity to engage your class as you teach from the scriptures! The children will read Matthew 25:1-13 and learn the parable of the ten virgins!
- Coloring Page: If you have time at the end of your lesson, give the children a coloring page! Encourage them to take it home and teach their families about what they learned in Primary!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 43 (“Jesus Christ Will Come Again”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.