SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 2 Lessons 41-44 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “The Church of Jesus Christ is on the Earth” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 42), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is over 20 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “The Church of Jesus Christ is on the Earth”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “The Church of Jesus Christ is on the Earth”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity (“Where in the World?”): Use these wonderful printables to go along with the “attention activity” suggested in the lesson manual! The children will make meaningful connections as they look at a map and identify different locations!
- The Church of Jesus Christ is On the Earth (Picture Activity): Use these helpful printables to go along with the “Picture Activity” suggested in the lesson manual. As you use these effective visuals, the children will learn that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the same church Jesus Christ organized when He lived on the earth.
- Scripture Fill-In-The-Blank (D&C 115:4): As you teach the children from the scriptures, use this fun fill-in-the-blank activity!
- Memorization Activity (Article of Faith #6): Use this great activity to help the Primary children learn and memorize the first part of sixth Article of Faith!
- “I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints” (Primary Review Game and Handout): Use these great printables to go along with the “Matching Game” (found in the lesson manual). This game is a fun way to review the important teachings from the lesson!
- Primary Art Activity: If you have time at the end of your class, pass out a coloring page for each child to color. Encourage each child to take home his/her picture and share it with his/her family!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 42 (“The Church of Jesus Christ is on the Earth”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.