This LDS Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for December – Week 2. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “Jesus Grew in Wisdom and Stature and in Favor with God and Man.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Scripture Activity (Luke 2:52) – Use this great activity as you review the scripture, Luke 2:52. You can even use the printables for this Primary game in two different ways! (More details and instructions found inside teaching package)
- “Growing Christmas Tree Activity” – This fun Primary activity was designed to help the children understand that we all grow in the same ways that Jesus did – “in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” The children will have fun building/growing a giant Christmas tree as they learn about different ways they can follow the Savior. You will discuss each area that Jesus grew as the children pick different illustrated ornaments from paper bags.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “Jesus Grew in Wisdom and Stature and in Favor with God and Man” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Primary Challenge/Coloring Page – Send home this fun Primary challenge to go along with the lesson, “Jesus Grew in Wisdom and Stature and in Favor with God and Man.” Have them color a circle on the Christmas tree as they follow the example of the Savior throughout the week.
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “Jesus Grew in Wisdom and Stature and in Favor with God and Man”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.