“Why Do We Pay Tithing?” Printable teaching helps for September Young Women Come Follow Me lesson. This kit was also designed to be appropriate to teach the young men.
This September “Come Follow Me” Young Women lesson kit comes with amazing lesson helps to choose from which helps you teach your LDS young women, or family to answer the question, “Why Do We Pay Tithing?“. You will be able to choose the best activities to fit the needs of your group, and then use as suggested or adapt as you see fit.
This is a printable PDF which will be available on your account on this site immediately after purchase, then just download to your computer and print!
Included in this lesson are the following (there is more than you need so you can choose what will best fit your needs):
1. LESSON TOPIC PRINT: This page can be displayed throughout the lesson to help those you are teaching reflect upon the question and lesson topic.
2. PART 1: COUNSEL TOGETHER AND SHARE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: In the Come Follow Me Curriculum a class presidency member should lead a 5 to 10 minute discussion at the start of class. This guide can help them succesfully lead that discussion.
3. TWO STORIES WITH ILLUSTRATIONS
4. STORY STUDY PAGES
5. QUOTE PAGE
6. FOR THE STRENGTH OF YOUTH BOARD ACTIVITY: TITHES AND OFFERINGS
7. NOTE PAGE
8. SCRIPTURE STUDY
9. TITHING STUDY PAGE
11. PART 3: “PLAN TO ACT” NIGHTSTAND REMINDER: A member of the class presidency uses the questions on these cards to encourage the young women to act on what they have learned. Then the young women can take the cards home and stand them on their nightstand as a daily reminder. On the back is a place where they can record specific things they did throughout the week as they acted on what they learned.
10. TEACHING SUGGESTIONS: This package comes with detailed suggestions for how to use each page we provide for you.
You can see this lesson help HERE.