1 Nephi 11-15
This week Nephi teaches us what can happen when we have a sincere desire to know something, and then act upon that desire.
Because of his faith-filled questions, we learn what Lehi’s dream symbolizes, events in the life of the Savior, what will happen to the Nephites and the Lamanites, as well as his vision for the latter-days.
Above all, Nephi shows us that when we go to Him in faith, God will reveal to us all we need to know for our personal ministry.
Why you will love this kit:
- Has study guides and insights for adults, teens and children that will greatly enrich your personal and family Come, Follow Me study.
- Has tried and true activities that help your children learn these important scripture stories and doctrines.
- Includes a weekly teaching tip to help you teach your children more effectively.
- Includes beautiful and heart-touching art.
- Simple to use.
- Easy to print or use digitally.
- Each item in the kit has been through a process to make sure every item will nurture testimonies and have long-lasting, fortifying results.
What to know:
- This scripture kit covers 1 Nephi 11-15
- These chapters align with the Book of Mormon 2024 Come, Follow Me schedule.
- You will get three files (See below).
File 1: STUDY PAGES
Contains verse-by-verse insights and prophetic teachings to help you understand what the scriptures are teaching. These are the most popular part of our kits.
File 2: JUST FOR TEENS
A file with study guides and activities to help teens have a powerful experience in the scriptures each week. They are calculated to help your teen discover how much the scriptures apply to their lives right now. This file includes:
- Scripture study and marking guide to develop independent study skills.
- An illustrated quote page.
- Table poster for teens with original art, links to talks, videos, and
- Finding answers in the scriptures study activity
- Trivia quiz that can be used at home or church for games and review activities
File 3: TEACHING TOOLS:
The third file is FULL of activities and teaching helps that fortify your children and nurture testimonies. This file is divided into three areas of learning, and we suggest you choose ONE activity in each area of learning. We give you a lot of options so you can select what will work best in your home, with activities tailored to every age group.
- 1- Activities to Learn the Scriptures (activities for all ages that help teach the scripture story)
◦ Family study guide with scripture stickers for these chapters (with a discussion and marking guide)
◦ Illustrated Stories with discussion questions
◦ Kids’ Scripture Marking Guide
◦ Video trivia quizzes
◦ Lehi’s vision review activity
◦ Learning from Lehi’s vision – teaching ideas
◦ Holding fast to the word of God – teaching activity
◦ An additional list of hands-on ideas and object lessons
- 2- Helps to Study Weekly Topics (learning activities that help teens and children focus on a topic or doctrine from the Come, Follow Me chapters)
◦ Table poster for kids that can be used independently or in a variety of home and church teaching settings
◦ For the Strength of Youth study page
◦ Holding fast to the word of God – mini talk guide
- 3- Learning through fun (crafts, games, coloring pages, and more)
◦ Scripture craft – Iron rod watercolor activity
◦ Iron rod family activity outline
◦ Nephi’s vision puzzle
◦ Coloring pages
◦ Scripture glue-ins (art that can be glued into your scriptures)
Subscribe monthly and save!! Click HERE to learn more!
To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing this file)
To print and give your prints (on paper) to others
This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
Do not change this file in any way.
Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
Group accounts and sharing passwords is prohibited.
*Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.